Yes, pop-up tents are permitted in the festival area under the following conditions:
- Maximum of one 10' x 10' tent
- The tent, sidewalls, nor table cloths are permitted to have any company/team/etc... branding on it
- The tent must be set up along the perimeter of the festival area (i.e., it cannot be set up in the middle of the festival field)
- Tent set-ups are on a first-come, first-serve basis. Tents can only be placed in preapproved locations by Savage management. If it's determined that the maximum amount of space for tents has been reached, additional tents will not be permitted
- The tents mentioned here are for runners and spectators to gather under ONLY. Sampling, distributing, or selling products or marketing collateral is not permitted
You're also welcome to bring chairs for your tent.
If you're interested in setting up a booth or becoming a sponsor at one of our events, please click here.