Bring the following items:
- Photo ID or Student/Military ID
- Participant Waiver or Spectator Waiver (please read, initial, and sign in advance)
- Know your bib number and wave time. You'll receive an email from us about a week before your event with this information and other important race-day details.
- In addition to sending out emails and posting race-day links of the bib lists, we will have a bib wall posted at the event. The bib wall will be located near the waiver tent.
- Credit card/debit card/contactless payment method for parking, bag check, food, drinks, and awesome Savage Race merchandise.
- Appropriate footwear. You will get muddy! No metal cleats allowed. (Read our mud run shoes suggestions here and an updated version here.)
- A great attitude! We expect Savages to encourage and help each other through the course.
Some optional items you may want to bring include:
- A bag to store your valuables in at our bag check tent. ($10 per bag)
- A change of clothes and a towel. (Yes, we have showers.)
- Lip balm, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, etc.
- A folding chair and a pop-up tent, which can be set up in our festival area or stored at bag check for $10 per item